We invite you to live proud at PrideFest Milwaukee 2016, our annual celebration of LGBT+ culture and community.
“PrideFest 2015 was a historic experience,” said Scott Gunkel, President of the Board of Directors. “We reached new heights — and we now strive to climb even higher next year.”
- Attendance increased 5% to a record-breaking 32,822 total visitors.
- The PrideFest Plus One fundraiser collected $4,631 to support homeless LGBT+ youth through Pathfinders, our 2015 beneficiary.
- Our When Love Won program invited couples wed during the first week of marriage equality’s arrival to a champagne toast tribute at PrideFest 2015 Opening Ceremonies, with over 40 couples attending.
- The 2015 PrideFest Medals were awarded to Washington Heights Rainbow Association, Genderqueer MKE and historian Don Schwamb for their enduring commitment to the local LGBT+ community.
- The Fests Feed Milwaukee food drive collected over three tons of nonperishable food items for the Hunger Task Force and affiliated pantries, including the ARCW Of Wisconsin.
- The festival honored 2015 VIP Weekend Experience Winner Justin Yates, as well as Official 2015 Souvenir T-Shirt Designer Jessica Cyrus.
The mission of Milwaukee Pride, Inc., is:
Milwaukee Pride, Inc. has named Britt Brown as the 2016 festival producer, as well as the following production team leaders:
PrideFest Milwaukee is produced by Milwaukee Pride, Inc, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, compliant with all State of Wisconsin and IRS rules.